Saturday, September 18, 2010

Recent Work: Platinum Tales Cover Paintings (1)

I just finished illustrating three covers for a new client, Platinum Tales. It was a refreshing experience getting to paint high adventure fantasy stories. This gave me a chance to create interesting compositions and characters.

Below are the first three artworks, pencils and paintings. The paintings were done in Adobe Photoshop. I still have two more covers to create. I hope to be done with them early next week.

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed with the quality of your job. Can you give me the adress of Platinum Tales or of any other viable publisher, I have some books to print and publish.
Best regards
Pastor RAPHAEL HAPPY
ryappi@yahoo.fr
08137773868

Olusola Akinseye said...

Thanks for the mail.

I have forwarded your request to the publisher. If he's interested he'll contact you.

Have a nice day.